Tuesday, March 16, 2010

More Info re Bootcamp for Men



The idea of a bootcamp for men has no sinister conspiracy behind it. The simple fact is that men and women differ physically and need to exercise specific to their gender.

This bootcamp will focus on physical fitness, strength and conditioning. Add a healthy dose of testosterone driven camaraderie and you are in for a fun filled hour!



The sessions will be presented by myself (Mark). I have more than 20 years of experience in the health and fitness industry and I am a certified personal trainer as well as a sports conditioning coach. I spent 7 years in the army training the PTI's (physical training instructors).

You will feel like a superhero after each session!

If you are of the male species and need a challenge in your life, something to make you feel alive again then follow this blog or send a blank email to thecorpshq@gmail.com . I'll add you to my mailing list (NO SPAM will find its way to you) and keep you up to date regarding our first session.

The first camp will be in the Sandton area on Saturday mornings. You will only need an exercise mat/beach towel and a water bottle!

If there is enough interest then more sessions will be added.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Keep Evolving!

No comments:

Post a Comment